- The owner and operator of the website Tipsport Gamechanger (hereafter referred to as the “Website”) is the Neruda Production s.r.o., IČO: 47224690, with its registered office in Vajnorská 244/31 Bratislava - Nové Mesto, 831 03 Slovakia, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court of Bratislava I, file number 90291/B, which, in accordance with Act No. 121/2000 Coll., the Copyright Act, is authorized to exercise the property rights to this Website (hereafter referred to as the “Operator”).
- The Operator owns all copyrights in all content that the Operator places on the Website, including the page design, graphics, all images and text, as well as the selection of files on the Website.
- The content of the Website has only informational and non-binding character. The Operatr is not responsible for the accuracy and completeness of any information displayed on the Website. The Operator may edit displayed content without previous notice.
- While using the Website, the User is obliged to respect the Operator's copyrights to the Website.
- The User undertakes to comply with the regulations in force in the Czech Republic, good morals and they shall not damage the Operator’s reputation or that of other Users in any way when using the Website.
- The User is prohibited from interfering with the security of the Website, taking advantage of or using the Website with any intention of sharing harmful files, trying to access confident parts of the Website, interfering with the standard service and integrity of the Website, and preventing or restricting the Website’s access of other users.
- The personal data processed, the scope and duration of processing and the legal grounds for such processing are detailed and explained in the personal data section.
- Any risks arising to the User from the use of the Website are entirely the responsibility of the User and the Operator shall not be liable for them in any way. In particular, but not exclusively, the Operator shall not be liable for any malfunctioning, unavailability or poor availability of the Website and the services offered on it or for any damages that may arise from the use of data belonging to the Website. However, the Operator takes all necessary measures to prevent the creation and spread of viruses on the Website.
- The Operator is not responsible for advertising or any other form of promotion carried out by any third party through the Website, nor for the content of websites belonging to third parties that can be visited via a link on the Website.
- The Operator reserves the right to update, modify, supplement or otherwise change the information contained on the Website, including these Terms, at any time and without prior notice. The User is obliged to periodically familiarize himself with changes to the Terms. If the User continues to use the Operator's Site after changes to these Terms have been made, the User shall be deemed to accept the changes without reservation.
- Any disputes arising in connection with the use of this Website shall be heard by the court of competent jurisdiction in Slovakia and in accordance with the laws of Slovakia, regardless of where the Website was accessed from
- If any provision of the Terms is or becomes invalid or ineffective, such invalid provision shall be replaced by a provision whose meaning is as close as possible to the invalid provision. The invalidity or ineffectiveness of any provision shall not affect the validity and effectiveness of the remaining provisions.
These Terms and Conditions shall take effect on 31 December 2022